Make the most of waste by the Auckland Council

Is my property included?

Click on the map to enlarge.

Properties within the urban boundary (darker green, area E), will receive a food scraps bin and a refuse bin.

Properties within the rural boundary (lighter green, areas F), will receive a refuse bin only. They will also have the option to continue using bags.