Waste Minimisation and Innovation Fund
About the Waste Minimisation and Innovation Fund
Te Pūtea mahi whakaiti tukunga para me ngā mahi auaha
APPLICATIONS OPEN APRIL 1-30, 2020. APPLY NOW
Eligibility for the Waste Minimisation and Innovation Fund (WMIF)
The WMIF will support projects that:
- promote or achieve waste minimisation
- include educational projects that promote waste minimisation activity only
- result in new waste minimisation activity, either by:
- implementing new initiatives, or
- a significant expansion in the scope or coverage of existing activities.
- last for a funding timeframe of one to three years, after which the project objectives should have been achieved and, where appropriate, the initiative has become self-funding.
What the WMIF covers
The fund will cover:
- operational or capital expenditure required to undertake a project
- up to 50 per cent of the cost of the project. You will need to demonstrate adequate sources of additional funding from your own or other resources.